Skip to product information
1 of 2


Discover the Flavors of Spain with Tellez's Aged Cheese

Discover the Flavors of Spain with Tellez's Aged Cheese

Regular price €16,79 EUR
Regular price Sale price €16,79 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Indulge in the exquisite world of Spanish cheese with Tellez's 1 Kg Aged Cheese. Crafted with precision and love, this artisanal delight is a testament to Spain's rich cheese-making heritage. Made from a blend of sheep, goat, and cow's milk, and aged for approximately nine months, our cheese offers a dry and robust flavor profile without the overpowering sharpness. Join us on a journey to savor the essence of Spain in every bite.

Our artisanal cheese is created from 90% sheep, goat, and cow's milk, with the remaining 10% devoted to perfection. With nine months of aging, it reaches its peak, delivering a delightfully dry and strong flavor that won't leave your palate tingling. To preserve its original taste, we recommend storing it at room temperature, ensuring it retains its authentic essence. It's not just a cheese; it's a thoughtful gift, a dinner party showstopper, and a shared experience with friends.

Possible Combinations with Spanish Wine: Elevate your culinary experience by pairing our Tellez's Aged Cheese with a fine Spanish wine. The synergy of flavors will transport you to the heart of Spain, where every sip and bite is a celebration of gastronomic excellence. Discover the perfect harmony of Spanish wine and cheese today.

Combinations with Spanish Ham: For an unrivaled Spanish culinary adventure, combine our exquisite cheese with premium Spanish ham. The marriage of these two delicacies will create a symphony of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more. Try these combinations to experience a slice of Spain in your own home.

Don't miss the opportunity to experience the authentic taste of Spain with Tellez's 1 Kg Aged Cheese. Order now and embark on a journey of culinary bliss. Elevate your dining experience by pairing it with Spanish wine or savoring it alongside Spanish ham. Taste the essence of Spain today

View full details